Excursion: Grand Holland South
From history and politics, to architecture and scenery, this Grand Holland Tour has it all! Your best way to experience the Netherlands in one day on this guided tour to some of the country’s top sights including Rotterdam, with its unique architecture such as the yellow cube houses and the 185 meter high Euromast Tower. We also visit a Delft Blue Pottery Factory in Delft and drive through The Hague, the seat of the Dutch government.
• A scenic bus tour through picturesque countryside
• A guided tour through the unique city of Rotterdam and a chance to see renowned architecture
• Magnificent views of Rotterdam from the 185 meter high Euromast Tower
• A visit to the Delft Blue Pottery Factory
• A professional guided tour through the Hague and past its important buildings including the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace
• A chance to see the highlights of Holland in one place at the miniature town of Madurodam
• Architecture, history, politics and Holland’s highlights!
Reservation required please contact
Keytours Excursions at: email@example.com
Paulus Potterstraat 8
1071 CZ Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 420 40 00
Departure: 09.30h (Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat.)
from Paulus Potterstraat 8 (Keytours Office)
NOTE: Please be at Keytours office at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Duration ± 9 hours
Languages: English, German & Spanish