Keukenhof Fast Track Entry + Transport from Amsterdam
Easy travel to KEUKENHOF from Amsterdam + fast track entry Keukenhof
by Hop on Hop off intercity sightseeing bus
Smell the flowers and visit the world’s largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom! Benefit of direct and easy travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Bypass the queues upon arrival and visit at your own pace!
• Direct and frequent travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens
• The audio guide offers interesting information during your ride
• Keukenhof is the one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
• Bypass the queues and visit Keukenhof at your own pace (maximum stay 3 hours)
What you can expect
Hop on the comfortable bus and enjoy hassle free and efficient travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens. During your trip you can listen to the audio guide offering information on Dutch history, the landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers.
Upon arrival, you can bypass the queues and benefit of fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof. Visit at your own pace and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flower photo’s!
The Hop on Hop off intercity sightseeing bus offers frequent departures back to Amsterdam. Benefit of flexible travel to one of Holland’s best known icons. A wonderful holiday memory!
• Return travel Amsterdam – Keukenhof
• Audio guide
• Fast track entry Keukenhof
• Amsterdam city map
- Address Departure point: Amsterdam Central: in front of the LOOKOUT
(0)20 33 00 684
Dep. A'DAM Lookout: 9.00 h, 9.30 h, 10.00 h, 10.30 h, 11.00 h, 11.30 h, 12.00 h, 12.30 h, 13.00 h, 13.30 h,
Dep. Keukenhof: every half an hour from 10.00 h until 15.30. Then every hour until 18.30 h (last dep.)
maximum 3 hrs stay at Keukenhof
- Bus From Amsterdam Central Station, take the free ferry to 'Buitkslotermeerweg'. The bus departs in front of the Amsterdam Tower.