A boat tour through the industrial heart of Rotterdam!
Enjoy a boat trip along one of the largest harbours in the world! In the middle of the busy harbour, you will experience an extraordinary cruise. You will see immense sea crafts and smaller boats, all while the impressive skyline passes by.
Rotterdam is a very large, modern and industrial city with the harbour as its beating hart. The best way to experience the city is from the water, in a luxurious boat. Check the departure times at www.spido.nl.
|LOCATION||Willemsplein 85, Rotterdam|
Note: find the exact departure times here
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Rotterdam Central station:|
Tram 7 to stop Willemsplein
Metro line D (direction: De Akkers) or line E (direction: Slinge) to stop Leuvehaven
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||In the morning|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Turn in your printed ticket at the entrance of Spido and enjoy your cruise.
- There is a parking garage nearby called: Erasmusgarage
- Toilets and beverages available aboard
- A tour through one of the largest harbours in the world!
- Check out the former cruise flagship of shipping company Holland America Line: the Rotterdam
- Unique view of the skyline of Rotterdam