An amazing open boat cruise during the Amsterdam Light Festival!
With the Amsterdam Light Festival Open Boat Tour, you experience the Amsterdam Light Festival in a unique way! The artworks will absolutely assure a top notch view. On the open boat you can experience the art from up close. You will navigate so closely past the light art that you will almost be able to touch it! Bring your best camera, because this boat tour screams pictures!
The shipper of the Amsterdam Light Festival Open Boat is also your guide and is full of tales about the festival and about the city. The boat’s size makes it cozy as well as highly manoeuvrable. You will share the boat and the special experience with a small group of festival visitors. There’s no need to worry about the cold either, as we’ll have you wrapped up in a warm blanket. Enjoy this heart-warming canal cruise!
|LOCATION||Stromma Central Station, Prins Hendrikkade 37a (next to the bridge)|
|DEPARTURE TIMES||Daily during the Amsterdam Light Festival from 29 November 2018 till 20 January 2019.|
Frequent departure times from 17:00 – 21:30
On 31 December 18:30 last departure
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Opposite Central Station|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||Please check in 20 minutes before your reserved time|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed e-ticket, SAME PRICE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN|
- The shipper is your live guide and knows a lot about the festival and the city, so don’t mind asking him!
- Make sure to book in advance. The Amsterdam Light Festival in one of the most popular events in the winter, and sells out very fast!
- Unique view of the artworks
- The captain is also your guide
- Take the best photos from our open boat