Enjoy a Drink in the Coolest Bar of Amsterdam: The Ice Bar
This Attraction is closed until further notice.
What a cool experience would it be, to have a drink in the middle of 60 tons of ice! At the Icebar in Amsterdam you can have exactly that! Take a seat in a bar where the walls, art, tables and chairs are completely made of frozen water.
Drinks are served in glasses that will melt in your hand. So better finish your drink and shake your legs to the great party music. Dancing, accompanied with colourful light instalments, will definitely ensure that you won’t get cold.
To make the coldness inside the Ice Bar a little more bearable you can relax in one of the two bars you will find inside. In the first bar you can enjoy the lounge and your free welcome cocktail. You will be introduced to the cold world of the Nova Zembla in an interesting introduction movie. When you will finish you free welcome cocktail (if you don’t like cocktails, they also serve ice cold Heineken of course!) get ready to freeze!
|LOCATION||Amstel 194 – 196, Amsterdam|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central station:
Tram 14 to stop Rembrandtplein
Tram 4 to stop Keizersgracht (Utrechtsestraat)
Metro 51, 53, 54 to stop Waterlooplein
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||Before 16:00 h or after 21:00 h|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
The admission includes 3 free drinks (one welcome cocktail and 2 Heineken beers)
- You have to be 18+ to enter the Ice Bar
- If you intend to visit during the weekend, it is advisable to make a reservation in advance
- The Icebar has a nice warm bar as well, where you can enjoy drinks, before entering the icebar!
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
Are you looking for the best places to have a drink in Amsterdam? You cannot go without a visit to the Heineken Experience as well!
- Enjoy three free drinks!
- Enjoy the story about the Nova Zembla; a Dutch ship that wrecked in the blistering cold…
- All the clothing you need is there