Experience Holland’s Icons
A visit to the whole country in a day? That is possible in Madurodam, where you can discover Holland’s highlights and heritage in this world famous miniature and Holland Theme Park. Through a story of magnificent miniatures and indoor attractions you will learn about the most iconic landmarks and history of the Netherlands. The beautiful park is a charm for the eye and shows 338 miniatures. Think about little Amsterdam, have a look at the Parliament Building in The Hague or see what a real Dutch Cheese Market looks like. Everything built on a scale of 1:25 including miniature trains, boats and cars moving around.
Additionally, Madurodam will make you discover Holland’s rich history with remarkable stories like the Dutch ability to transform water into land. You will truly experience the water threatening the Netherlands and as a result help the steam engine to keep Holland dry up until today in our indoor attraction Waterwolf. All in all an amazing story to tell back home!
At the same time Madurodam is very family friendly with two large playgrounds and plenty of fun interactive installations. You will get the full Holland experience in one place and many Instagram worthy picture possibilities.
Get your discount tickets for Madurodam now!
|LOCATION||George Maduroplein 1, The Hague|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Den Haag Central station:|
Tram 9 to stop Madurodam
Bus 22 to stop Madurodam
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Madurodam is fully accessible for wheelchairs. It is possible to reserve a wheelchair at the ticket desk.
- With your ticket you can make use of Fast Track Entry (Children under 3 years are free of charge)
- Lockers available
- Free WiFi in the whole park
- Discover the Netherlands in miniature in an interactive way. Madurodam is more than a walk through the park, it’s an experience.
- Visit the three theme areas: City Centre, Water World and Innovation Island.
- Playground the “Waddenzee” is a feast for children