See All Highlights of Holland in One Day!
A visit to the whole country in a day? This is possible in Madurodam! Visit the miniature park and discover what the Netherlands has to offer. Have a look at the Parliament buildings ‘Het Binnenhof’ in The Hague, see what a real Dutch Cheese market looks like, take a picture of colourful tulip fields and be amazed by beautiful windmills and old canal houses. Experience the rich history of the country, while strolling through Madurodam.
Get your discount tickets for Madurodam now!
Would you like to see more of Holland? You could also join the Hop on Hop off bus through the countryside of Holland.
|LOCATION||George Maduroplein 1, The Hague|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Den Haag Central station:|
Tram 9 to stop Madurodam
Bus 22 to stop Madurodam
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Madurodam is fully accessible for wheelchairs. It is possible to reserve a wheelchair at the ticket desk.
- With your ticket you can make use of Fast Track Entry (Children under 3 years are free of charge)
- Lockers available
- Free WiFi in the whole park
- Discover the Netherlands in miniature in an interactive way. Madurodam is more than a walk through the park, it’s an experience.
- Visit the three theme areas: City Centre, Water World and Innovation Island.
- Playground the “Waddenzee” is a feast for children