Cycling is the best way to get around in Amsterdam! Feel like a local with Bike Rental Amsterdam
Do you want to feel like a real Amsterdammer? Then get on a bike and cycle through the city. With Bike Rental in Amsterdam you can enjoy the beautiful streets, buildings and canals like locals do. Discover the city at your own pace and stop wherever you like. The bikes are equipped with two locks and are very comfortable and safe.
Children under the age of 12 pay 6 euros. Children small enough to sit in a seat on a parent’s bike do not have to pay.
Feeling tired after a full day of cycling? Why not relax with food afterwards? With the Pizza Cruise you will see Amsterdam from the water while enjoying delicious pizzas.
|LOCATION||Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, Amsterdam|
Note: please bring your ID as well as 50 euros deposit for the bikes
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From train station ‘Amsterdam Central’ it is only a 3 minute walk|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||All day. If you would like to reserve bikes, please let us know. We will make a reservation for you. See the bottom of this page on how to reach us.|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Show your printed ticket at Nieuwezijds Kolk 29
- If required, it is possible to store your luggage
- There is also a renting location at Oudezijds Armsteeg 22
- Amsterdam, the bicycle capital of the world.
- Discover all the great places you might have missed if you had explored the city by foot.