Discover Amsterdam the way locals do: By Bike!
To start this exciting biketour, meet us in front of the Tourist Information Center at Central Station. Look for the guides with the Red Umbrellas! Set off to discover Amsterdam’s rich architectural history, and visit some of its most famous buildings and sites, in a way the locals do. Get to know Amsterdam faster and get some exercise at the same time!
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without coasting along the city’s canals on a bicycle. You won’t only be shown the regular must-sees and breathtaking sights of Holland’s capital; an expert guide will also tell you the stories that bring these places to life!
From windmills and breweries to picturesque views of the water – you will take in all of the most important sights on this easy-riding two-hour tour. At the end, even the locals will be impressed by your riding skills!
So, what are you waiting for? Get on your bike and join this biketour for the most memorable time in Amsterdam you’ll ever have!
Would you rather rent a bike and explore Amsterdam by yourself? You can rent a bike here!
|LOCATION||In front of Central Station!|
|OPENING HOURS||Winter Schedule:|
From 1 October till 14 October 2019 everyday at 10:00h
From 15 October till 28 October 2019 Friday and Saturday at 10:00h
From November 2019 till March 2020 no city bike tours
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||The tours start right in front of Central Station, look for the red umbrellas!|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||At least 10 minutes before the tour starts|
|TICKET TYPE||Smartphone accepted|
- The tour does not include any museums or other specific sites, as this would lengthen the tour and disturb the flow of information
- Amsterdam weather can be very surprising, the tours always run but please prepare for the weather. Depending on this, we recommend ponchos or sunscreen, or sometimes even both
- Discover the most beautiful spots of Amsterdam on this guided bike tour
- Bike alongside the city’s canals, just like the locals do
- Cross famous areas like Museumplein, the trendy De Pijp neighbourhood, the Amsterdam zoo and many more
- Explore hidden spots and parks in the local neighbourhoods outside of the city centre