Great Dutch Cheese & Wine Cruise through Amsterdam by candlelight
This Attraction is closed until further notice.
During the Amsterdam Light Festival, there is a surcharge of 6 euros
Amsterdam’s beautifully lit canals are the perfect backdrop for a cosy Cheese & Wine Cruise. The Dutch Cheese & Wine Cruise takes you through the famous UNESCO Heritage site. Sit back for two hours and enjoy a sumptuous cheese platter and a choice of carefully selected wines. In the meanwhile you will see all the city highlights that pass by: the finishing touch to this Dutch Cheese & Wine Cruise through Amsterdam. The Amsterdam Dutch Cheese & Wine Cruise is a guarantee for a wonderful night.
Departure: Stromma pier at Central Station, Prins Hendrikkade 33a
The minimum age for this cruise is 18.
You can’t get enough of the amazing Dutch cheese, accompanied with a beautiful glass of wine or something else? You can also join the cheese tasting on the Flowermarket!
|LOCATION||Prins Hendrikkade 33a, Amsterdam|
|OPENING HOURS||Mon – Sun: 20:30 – 22:00 (duration 01:30)
Closed on: 27th of April. During the ALF there is a surcharge of 7 euros included in the price
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Amsterdam Central Station|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Make sure to board the boat at least 20 minutes before departure
- Look for the Stromma, Amsterdam Canal Tours or Gray Line boats
- During Amsterdam Light Festival from the 28th of November 2019 until the 19th of January 2020, an additional EUR 6.00 surcharge is added to the price.
- Enjoy the best views in Amsterdam in a comfortable boat
- Try tasty cheeses from famous Henri Willig!
- While nipping matching wines on board