Discover Haarlem the Best Possible way – on a Canal Cruise!
This activity will remain open to visitors for the time being, but appropriate measures will be taken.
Did you know only 15 minutes from Amsterdam there is another city, waiting to be discovered? Haarlem has a rich history and a lot of beautiful canals as well.
See the best of the city Haarlem from the water! Daily and hourly, a beautiful boat is departing for a great cruise through the city of Haarlem. This boat is called; the Frans Hals, after the great Dutch painter who was a citizen of Haarlem.
The Frans Hals is a heated boat that is also very comfortable during the winter. During this trip of 50 minutes, you can discover the city of Haarlem from the water. You will cruise past the many beautiful sights such as the mill Adriaan, Teylers Hofje and Saint Bavo Cathedral. During the cruise information about Haarlem is provided through an excellent audio tour in several languages!
|LOCATION||Spaarne 11A, Haarlem (Right Across the Teylers Museum)|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Haarlem Central Station it is a 15-minute walk.
Bus 2, 73, 300
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||All-day|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- The audioguide in the boat is available in the following languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish
- The boat is not accessible for wheelchairs
- Discover Haarlem in the best possible manner: from the water!
- Check out the authentic Haarlem mill: Adriaan
- One of the prettiest places in Haarlem is the hidden courtyard: Teylers’ hofje
- Admire the grand Haarlem church: Saint Bavo