The Best View of Rotterdam at the Euromast
You’re not afraid of heights? Then get the best view of Rotterdam and go up the impressive Euromast. The 185 m high tower gives you the chance to look down on the modern city and its surroundings. Originally, the tower used to be 101 m high. With the new construction on top of the building, it became the highest building in Rotterdam.
Get into a glass gondola and go all the way up. If you’re lucky and the weather is good, you can even see buildings and landscapes 30 km away! The tower also has a restaurant sky-high. Have a cup of coffee and enjoy the great city view, including the Erasmusbridge and the Rotterdam harbor.
Would you like to make the most out of your stay in Rotterdam? We also offer tickets for a great harbor cruise in one of the biggest harbors in Europe! Buy your tickets here and experience not only a great view over the city, but also the harbor from the water!
|LOCATION||Parkhaven 20, Rotterdam|
|OPENING HOURS||The Euromast is open every day.|
Apr – Sep: from 9.30 h
Oct – Mar: from 10.00 h
Platforms: until 22.00 h
Euroscoop: until 21.45 h
Brasserie: until 23.00 h
Kitchen: until 22.15 h
✅ Skip the Line Entrance
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Bus: stop: Coolhaven or Dijkzigt|
Tram: 8 (Spangen) stop: Euromast
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||Sunrise or sunset|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Wheelchair accessible
- All floors accessible with elevators
- The elevator that will take you to the upper floor is located at the entrance. Show your printed ticket and enjoy the Euromast.
- If you dare, you can go abseiling from the Euromast for an additional price. Ask the desk for more information
- With its 185 meter, the Euromast is the highest tower in the Netherlands open for public
- This is the best view of Rotterdam possible!
- Inside the tower you can also enjoy a lunch, while enjoying the amazing view