A trendy and innovative photography museum
This museum remains open to visitors for the time being, but appropriate measures will be taken.
Are you looking for a museum that is entirely dedicated to photography? Then the Foam Museum, located in the heart of Amsterdam, is the perfect address for you. The stylish museum hosts temporarily changing exhibitions. From conceptual and reportage work to abstract and experimental pictures – Foam shows all kinds of photographs.
FOAM is internationally known for the high quality exhibitions and has changing expo’s very often. If you would like to see what is on today, check out FOAM’s social media or website, and don’t forget to purchase your tickets here to skip the queue.
|LOCATION||Keizersgracht 609, Amsterdam|
|OPENING HOURS||Daily: 10:00 – 18:00 h, on Thursday and Friday open until 21.00 h|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central Station
Metro 52 stop: Vijzelgracht
Tram:24 stop: Muntplein
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||All day, but thursday and friday evening are extra special!|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket, and mobile accepted|
- Wheelchair accessible when informing the museum in advance
- All floors accessible with elevators
- On Thursday evening it is possible to take a free guided tour in the museum under the guidance of a museum teacher
- Various workshops can be booked as well
- More information about the different workshops and registering for the tour, visit www.foam.org
And when you are finished visiting FOAM, you are in the middle of the Canal District! A great opportunity to visit other museums in this area, like the Museum of the Canals, or the Dutch Costume Museum.
- Changing exhibitions throughout the year
- A beautiful historic building with one of the newest art forms inside