Discover the world of Heineken, visit the Heineken Experience!
This Attraction is closed until further notice.
From north to south, from west to east – the whole world loves Heineken. However, the story of the conquering expedition of the famous beer started in the heart of Amsterdam. Do you know why the beer in the green bottle became one of the most famous ones worldwide? Visit the Heineken Experience and get answers to all of your questions. Learn everything about the history and see how the delicious Dutch beer gets brewed. Don’t forget to enjoy a Heineken while you’re there. Cheers!
NOTE: Please make sure you book the correct time and date as these tickets cannot be re-booked and unfortunately we cannot return any money!
|LOCATION||Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam|
Note: last entry and ticket sale are two hours before closing time
||From Amsterdam Central station:
Tram 24 to stop Marie Heinekenplein
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||Before 13:00|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
The audiotour is available through the Heineken Experience App. The tour is available in nine languages: English, Italian, Dutch, German, French, Portugese, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free wheelchairs are available. They need to be reserved 48h in advance by email: email@example.com
- Make sure to enter into the fast-track entry lane
- Children under 18 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult and do not get any alcoholic drinks
- A self guiding tour through the history of Dutch beer
- You will end the tour with the option of enjoying two free Heineken beers
- History, Champions League, Rugby and great merchandise