Explore the countryside with Hop On Hop Off Holland and discover the canals in Amsterdam
This Attraction is closed until further notice.
Discover the Dutch countryside and enjoy a canal cruise through the center of Amsterdam.
This Hop on Hop off Holland tour through picturesque countryside is the perfect way to discover the ‘other face’ of Holland. Escape the busy Amsterdam and depart to experience local culture and unique destinations. With Hop on Hop off you discover the entire countryside around Amsterdam completely at your own leisure! The tour includes 6 stops which all promise a unique insight into Dutch history and tradition. There are buses every 45 minutes from each stop which provides the perfect amount of freedom to enjoy your favorite stops.
After the Hop on Hop off tour, you can enjoy a wonderful canal cruise through Amsterdam. You will receive the tickets for the cruise at the check-in desk at THIS IS HOLLAND. During the cruise you will be able to admire the elegant merchants’ houses that have lined the canals since the Golden Age, the majestic façades and gables, beautiful churches, the iconic “Magere Brug” (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. The comfortable boats are perfect for every weather type, so hop aboard and let Amsterdam amaze you!
‘Hop On Hop Off Holland’ App
To make the most out of your day, the tour also offers a free app. Download the ‘Hop On Hop Off Holland’ App and see exactly when the next bus arrives in order to minimize the waiting time. Every 45 minutes a bus arrives at a bus stop. The app also offers walking routes at every stop. Besides that, in the bus, an audio tour is available which provides information about the culture and history of this inspiring region. In short, a perfect day away from the ‘hustle and bustle’ of the big city!
|LOCATION||Departure Point: This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam|
|DEPARTURE TIMES||From 19 March until 28 September 2020, every day from 9.00 am till 2.30 pm, every 45 minutes
Canal cruise: Daily between 9 a.m. – 10 p.m., frequent departure.
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central Station, you can take the free ferry with direction “Buiksloterweg”. This is only a 3-minute boat trip. From here, it is just a 1-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||The whole day|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket and Smartphone accepted|
- Be aware that the buses drive in one direction only! For example: when you hop off at Henri Willig Cheese Farm, it is not possible to go back to Volendam
- When you return to THIS IS HOLLAND, you are not able to re-use your bus ticket.
- If you would like to take advantage of our great audio tours, make sure you download the free Hop on Hop off App! QR codes are available at the check-in desk at THIS IS HOLLAND
- Via the Hop on Hop off App, visitors will be able to see the live location of the bus, so they can always check if the bus is nearby the bus stop.
- You can do the cruise at your own leisure
- Any questions? email@example.com
Tip: During Keukenhof season join the Hop on Hop off: Keukenhof line!
- Enjoy the flexibility of a bus coming every 45 minutes to each stop
- Explore the Dutch countryside
- Experience traditional Dutch culture
- View the scenic windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Enjoy the fishing village of Volendam
- Discover the old centre of Edam
- Taste and experience the making of traditional Dutch cheese
- Adventure in villages where famous artists have gained inspiration
- Visit a traditional clog warehouse