Round trip to Keukenhof from Amsterdam with fast-track entry!
For decades, Keukenhof has been one of the most popular destinations for visitors from all over the world! Smell the flowers and visit the world’s largest spring gardens at Keukenhof 2020. Enjoy the beautiful colours and fragrances of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom! Benefit of direct and easy travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Upon arrival, you can bypass the queues and benefit of fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof 2020. Visit at your own pace and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flowers!
This year the Keukenhof will be entirely dedicated to A World of Colour. The theme of 2020 connects flowers with people from all over the world, which puts diversity in cultures and religions in the spotlight.
Buy your tickets for the Roundtrip to Keukenhof 2020 today and benefit from all the advantages! Are you loving Hop on Hop off deals? Visit the Amsterdam Countryside Zaanse Schans Edam & Volendam with the same Hop on Hop off line!
|LOCATION||Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus||THIS IS HOLLAND: Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam|
|Keukenhof||Stationsweg 166A, Lisse|
|OPENING HOURS||Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus|
The bus is not driving on April 25th, 2020.
|The bus takes 55 minutes from Amsterdam to Keukenhof. Visit at your own pace. There is no minimum or maximum length of your visit, you can stay as long or short as you like.|
Check in is at THIS IS HOLLAND. You will receive your ticket for the Keukenhof and bus here!
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Departure point: THIS IS HOLLAND||Free ferry from Central station to the opposite side, direction: ‘Buiksloterweg’. This is only a 3 minute boat trip. From here, it’s a 2 minutes walk to THIS IS HOLLAND|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||The bus runs the whole day and we make sure that there are always seats available! Therefore, you do not have book your journey in advance! It is best to visit the Keukenhof in the morning.|
- Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus: the bus is not wheelchair accessible
- The bus departs from THIS IS HOLLAND. This is also the check-in location.
- Please present your e-ticket at the IS HOLLAND shop. You will receive your ticket (return ticket) for the bus and the ticket for the park here!
- During your trip to the Keukenhof you can enjoy a video presentation in English. The film will inform you about Dutch history, the landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers
- For more information about Keukenhof’s theme or practical matters please visit the website of the Keukenhof!
- Direct and frequent travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens
- Keukenhof is one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
- Bypass the queues and visit Keukenhof at your own pace
- The audio guide offers interesting information during your ride