Roundtrip Travel to Keukenhof from Amsterdam with fast-track entry!
For decades, Keukenhof is one of the most popular destinations for visitors all over the world! Smell the flowers and visit the world’s largest spring garden at Keukenhof 2020. Enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom! Benefit of direct and easy travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Upon arrival, you can bypass the queues and benefit of fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof 2020. Visit at your own pace and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flower photo’s!
This year the Keukenhof will be entirely dedicated to A World of Colour. The theme of 2020 connects flowers with people from all over the world, which puts diversity in cultures and religions in the spotlight.
Buy your tickets for the Roundtrip to Keukenhof 2020 today and profit from all the advantages! Are you loving Hop on Hop off deals? Visit the Amsterdam Countryside with the same Hop on Hop off line!
|LOCATION||Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus||THIS IS HOLLAND: Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam|
|Keukenhof||Stationsweg 166A, Lisse|
|OPENING HOURS||Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus|
The bus is not driving on April 25th, 2020.
|Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus||55 minutes|
|Keukenhof||Visit at your own leisure.|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Departure point: THIS IS HOLLAND||Free ferry from Central station to the opposite side, direction: ‘Buiksloterweg’. This is only a 3 minute boat trip. From here, it is just a 1 minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND|
|Keukenhof||The bus ride takes 55 minutes|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus||The bus runs the whole day and we make sure that there are always seats available! Therefore, you do not have book your journey in advance!|
|Keukenhof||Visit is the best in the morning.|
- During your comfortable trip you can watch the English video presentation. Offering information on Dutch history, the landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers.
- Roundtrip Sightseeing Bus: the bus is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
- For more information about Keukenhof’s theme or practical matters please visit the website!
- Direct and frequent travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens
- Keukenhof is one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
- Bypass the queues and visit Keukenhof at your own pace
- The audio guide offers interesting information during your ride