- ADAM Lookout
- Combination deals
- Deals & Discounts
- Hop on Hop off
- Spring Time in the Netherlands
Experience Holland from a bird’s eye view at Amsterdam’s new and exciting attraction: ‘This is Holland’. Then hop on the ‘Cheese, Windmills & Dutch Villages’ bus that will take you through the picturesque countryside; the perfect way to discover the rich culture with your own eyes!
Start your tour at any desired time at ‘This is Holland’, the ultimate flight experience over Holland in Amsterdam! While flying over the beautiful landscapes, you will get an idea of how Holland was created. For the Dutch, water is both their best friend and enemy alike. Using mounds, dikes, windmills and polders, the Dutch succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea creating the extraordinary country below sea-level. Learn about the ingenuity behind these structures through this unique flight experience. During your tour, you will even forget that you are in Amsterdam and feel like a bird flying over the Dutch landscape. The magnificent filming will give you a spectacular aerial view and the special effects of sound and smell add to the exciting experience!
Then, see the wonderful landscape with your own eyes as you hop on the comfortable bus that will take you within 15 minutes to the countryside just north of Amsterdam. The tour includes six stops which all promise a unique insight into Dutch history and tradition. As each stop provides its own special slice of culture, this tour has the perfect variety as you explore the Dutch countryside. You can hop-off as often as you wish and enjoy self-guided walking tours with an audio guide or just walk around and admire the typical historical villages. En route, enjoy amazing country views away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
There are buses every 45 minutes from each stop which provides the perfect amount of freedom to enjoy your favorite area at your own leisure! Spending as much or as little time at each stop gives you flexibility that cannot be found elsewhere. When planning your trip to Holland, be sure not to
miss this gem of a tour which is suitable for all!
The ticket for THIS IS HOLLAND remains valid for a year after purchase.
|LOCATION||Departure Point: THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein, 51, Amsterdam|
Check-in desk is located on the ground floor of THIS IS HOLLAND open from 9:00 – 14:30
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
Departures from Amsterdam: from 9:00 – 14.30, every 45 minutes
THIS IS HOLLAND: Open 10:00 – 20:00
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Meeting/ starting point: THIS IS HOLLAND, situated opposite Amsterdam Central Station along the IJ River. Please take the free ferry from Central Station to the opposite side, direction: ‘Buikslotermeer’. This is only a 3 minute boat trip. From here it is just a 2 minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket and Smartphone accepted|
There are no participant restrictions. This tour is suitable for all ages. Children must be accompanied
by an adult.
This is Holland:
• Large backpacks and bags should be stored in the provided lockers
• Pets are not permitted (only assistance dogs)
• Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the Flight Experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion
Free guided tour at Henri Willig Cheese Farm (2nd stop):
The Cheese Farm “Jacobshoeve” provides a unique opportunity to witness the process of cheese making as well as experience a free guided tour of the farm. Holland is famous for its cheese and this family business started making cheese over 40 years ago! Step into the world of tradition and take
part in the cheese-making process during this tour.
Please redeem your voucher at the check-in desk that is located on the ground floor of THIS IS HOLLAND. Here you will receive your Hop on Hop off Cheese, Windmills & Dutch Villages day ticket. Kindly hold onto your ticket carefully, as you will need to show your ticket each time you enter the bus.
At the check-in desk you will also receive your entry ticket to ‘This is Holland’. You can visit it at your own leisure.
You can book our Hop on Hop off Cheese, Windmills & Dutch Villages tour also without any additional ticket.
This is Holland
• The astonishing special effects, projected on a huge domed screen, make you feel like you are flying over the Netherlands.
• In the Holland lounge, you can find out more about the sights you’ve flown over
• Flying like a bird, you get an overview of how Holland was created
Hop on Hop off Cheese, Windmills & Dutch Villages
• Enjoy the flexibility of a bus coming every 45 minutes to each stop
• Explore the Dutch countryside
• Experience traditional Dutch culture
• View the scenic windmills of Zaanse Schans
• Enjoy the fishing village of Volendam
• Discover the old centre of Edam
• Taste and experience the making of traditional Dutch cheese
• Adventure in villages where famous artists have gained inspiration
• Visit a traditional clog warehouse