Meet all your Favourite Stars at Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam!
This Attraction is closed until further notice.
Everyone knows the name of the worldfamous wax museum: Madame Tussauds!
Step into the magical and surreal world of Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam. Begin an important debate with president Barack Obama (and when will Trump be there?), sing a song with the beautiful Adele or take a selfie with the Dutch king Willem-Alexander and his Queen Maxima. Come and get inspired by Dutch painters like Piet Mondriaan or Vincent van Gogh. Every couple of months, new stars will be part of the collection, from singers, to vloggers! Located in the heart of Amsterdam: right on Dam square, next to the Royal Palace, Madame Tussauds has an amazing view over the oldest square of the city.
At Madame Tussauds the biggest stars come to life and they are closer than ever. Enjoy this unique experience!
In for more fun experiences? Then the Amsterdam Dungeon might be good idea to visit as well! It is just around the corner and full of stories about the dark side of Amsterdam. Check out the Amsterdam Dungeon!
|LOCATION||Dam 20, Amsterdam|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central Station:
A 10 minute walk
Tram 4 or 14 stop: Dam
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||In the morning or the evening|
|TICKET TYPE||Please show the staff your printed ticket upon arrival|
- Limited access for wheelchairs. Due to safety regulations, after 16:30 wheelchairs are no longer permitted. Make a reservation for your wheelchair!
- The nearest spot to park your car is in parking area Bijenkorf
- This is the perfect attraction for the whole family! Children up to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Every few months the collection of statues changes. Check out the Marvel Avengers now! Thor, the Hulk and Iron man await you!
- In the ‘ I am art ‘ exhibition you can step into the paintings of Mondriaan, van Gogh and much more!
- See todays stars in the party room such as Ryan Gosling, Angelina Jolie and Justin Bieber