Become a historic figure with your Museumphoto!
This activity will remain open to visitors for the time being, but appropriate measures will be taken.
Amsterdam is a city full of museums and famous paintings. You might think that is boring. But what if you could be starring in a famous painting? Then perhaps it would be a whole lot more interesting? At Museumphoto, you can choose a famous painting and get dressed up and pose just like the figures in the artworks.
Within ten minutes, you will be turned into a historic figure and have your photo taken. This is a nice group activity, or you can get a solo picture taken. The best way to immortalize yourself and get an original souvenir from Amsterdam.
Museumphoto does not have regular opening hours. Please make sure that you check their website in advance.
|LOCATION||Eggertstraat 2, Amsterdam (Behind the New Church on Damsquare)|
|OPENING HOURS||Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 17:00 h
Sunday: 13:00 – 17:00 h
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Tram 4 or 14 stop: Dam
Museumphoto is a 10 minute walk from Central Station
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||All day|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket|
- Wheelchair accessible
- This ticket includes 1 photo for 1 person & 2 prints. Additional photos or prints can be ordered at the location.
- Become the master Rembrandt van Rijn himself, or the Milkmaid by Vermeer or Prince Willem of Orange by Adriaen Thomasz Key.
- Get beautiful additional picture frames for your photo!
- A great souvenir to always remember your time in Amsterdam
- Museumphoto also provides excellent tourist information