Fly with THIS IS HOLLAND and experience all the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Netherlands
This Attraction is closed until further notice.
From the heart of Amsterdam, THIS IS HOLLAND presents a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets you live it. THIS IS HOLLAND gives you a breathtaking picture of our small, but unique country.
A country below sea level
Flying like a bird, you get an overview of how the Netherlands was created. You learn about the people who weren’t deterred by all the water. Using mounds, dikes, windmills and polders, they succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea. As a result, creating this extraordinary country below sea level.
You’ll forget about Amsterdam and feel as if you are really flying over the Dutch landscape. Magnificent filming will give you a spectacular aearial perspective. Thanks to the special effects projected on a huge domed screen, it feels like you are flying over the country’s must-sees.
And time will fly too
The term ‘Time flies, when you are having fun!’ could not be more appropiate here. You’ll have an unforgettable experience that will last a life time. Excited for the 5D Flight Experience? Watch this sneak peek now.
Feeling inspired to experience the Netherlands in real life? With the Hop On Hop Off countryside tour you can discover Holland with its iconic windmills and landscape yourself! To experience Amsterdam the best way we recommend taking a 100 highlights canal tour and make the most out of your visit.
|LOCATION||Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam North|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central station:
Take the free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg, which departs from outside Central Station every 3 minutes, and also takes 3 minutes!
|TICKET TYPE||Smartphone accepted with QR code|
- Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the Flight Experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion.
- Lockers are available to store large backpacks and bags
- Only assistance dogs are given entrance to THIS IS HOLLAND
- Thanks to the astonishing special effects projected on a huge domed screen, you’ll feel like you’re flying over the country’s must-sees
- In the Holland Lounge you can find out more about the sights you’ve flown over
- Flying like a bird, you get an overview of how the Netherlands was created