We are always happy to help you with your questions, our team is always fast and personal in their reply. If your question is not between the FAQ’s, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Is my ticket for a specific day or can I use it any moment?
Almost all tickets you buy are valid for a year (from purchase date). You can use them whenever you like during this year. For some activities, like excursions, theme cruises or well visited museums, you can make a reservation for a specific date & time.
- I haven’t received my tickets, what now!
Depending on your bank and method of payment, the system takes up to 10 minutes to send you your tickets. If you haven’t received your e-tickets after 24 hours, please contact International Welcome Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org. And have you checked your spamfolder/junkmail already? Sometimes the e-tickets end up there.
- Do I have to bring the actual ticket or is a payment confirmation enough?
Due to finance control, in many cases your printed e-ticket is necessary in order to enter the museum/attraction of your liking. In some cases, mobile entry (ticket on your smartphone) is enough. This will be clear on your ticket.
- Do I have fast track entry with these tickets?
Yes. In almost all cases a pre-booked e-ticket means fast track entry. Still there are attractions, so busy that visiting early or outside weekends is always recommended, to avoid crowds.
- I am not able to use my tickets. Can I get a refund?
The legal reflection period and the right of withdrawal do not apply to tickets with a specific date. However, you can contact International Welcome Group Customer Service to cancel the tickets and request a refund. Upon delivery of the purchased tickets, you have the right to dissolve the agreement within the withdrawal period (“wettelijke bedenktijd”) of 14 calendar days. Read the Terms & Conditions for the Cancellation Policy.
- All the tickets are on my name, but I bought them for someone else. Is this a problem?
The tickets purchased on this website are not bound by name, unless you’re doing an excursion or a theme cruise.
- I am travelling with children. How do I know if I can bring them?
In the most cases in the Netherlands at museums / attractions children up to 3 years old are free of charge. If you want to be certain, please check the website of the museum/attraction directly.
- How do I know whether the museums/attractions I want to visit are wheelchair accessible?
This is always stated on the information page.
- Is there any discount for seniors in the Netherlands?
It is not common in the Netherlands to offer discount to seniors.
- I’m not able to open my e-ticket!
Please try to open your ticket in a different browser (explorer or chrome). If this doesn’t work, please contact us at email@example.com