- Explore el campo y experimente la cultura holandesa tradicional
- Siga los autobuses en la aplicación Hop on Hop off de Holland, para saber exactamente cuándo llegarán a su parada de autobús.
- Ver los pintorescos molinos de viento de Zaanse Schans
- Disfruta del pueblo pesquero de Volendam y de otros pueblos reales holandeses
- Salida desde el centro de la ciudad de Ámsterdam, a solo 10 minutos a pie de la estación central.
- Combination deals
- Ofertas & Descuentos
- Fast Track Entry
- Hop on Hop off
- Primavera en Holanda
Explore the countryside with this Hop on Hop off line!
This summer, a complete new Hop On Hop Off tour is launched offering a tour through the countryside just north of Amsterdam! All the favourite destinations are within easy reach with this Hop On Hop Off bus line, such as Monnickendam, Volendam, Edam, and the windmills of the Zaanse Schans!
Purchase your day ticket and discover the charms of the Dutch countryside. Get dressed up in traditional Dutch costumes, treat yourself to fresh fish at the harbour of Volendam and wander through the historical city of Edam. Visit Henri Willig’s cheese farm and discover the art of cheese making during a free guided tour among the farm animals, admire the original Dutch windmills at the Zaanse Schans!
Every stop has a lot to offer, and with self-guided tours available through your app, you can soak in the Dutch heritage and culture. Check in at the gift shop of THIS IS HOLLAND (which is next to the ADAM Lookout), only 5 minutes away from Amsterdam Central Station and start your day in the countryside!
|LOCATION||Departure Point: THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam|
|DEPARTURE TIMES||From 19 March 2020 – 28 September 2020|
Every day from 09:00 until 14:30 every 45 minutes.
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central Station, you can take the free ferry with direction Buiksloterweg. This is only a 3 minute boat trip. From here, it is just a 1 minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. The check-in is at the giftshop.|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||The whole day|
|TICKET TYPE||Printed ticket and Smartphone accepted|
- Be aware that the buses drive in one direction only! For example: when you hop off at the Henri Willig Cheese Farm, it is not possible to go back to Volendam.
- When you return to THIS IS HOLLAND, you are not able to re-use your bus ticket.
- If you would like to take advantage of our great audio tours, make sure you download the free Hop on Hop off App! QR codes are available at the check-in desk at THIS IS HOLLAND.
- You can purchase earphones at the check-in desk for 2 euro
- Via the Hop on Hop off App, visitors will be able to see the live (!) location of the bus, so they can always check if the bus is nearby the bus stop.
- Any questions? email@example.com
The PLUSTICKET include:
A choice of 2 free admissions
- ADAM LOOKOUT (reg. price 13,50)
Visit the sky deck of this unique tower, offering breath-taking panoramic views of Amsterdam
- Experience Volendam (reg. price 8,75)
Discover the past of Volendam through a guided and Virtual Reality tour
- Digital photo in traditional Dutch costume in Volendam (reg. price 15,00)
Wear the traditional costume of Volendam. Great holiday photo guaranteed!
- Edam Museum (reg. price 5,00)
The museum is located in the oldest brick house of Edam, dating back to 1540
- Canal tour along the river Zaan at the Zaanse Schans (reg. price 9,50)
25-minute boat tour with amazing view of the windmills and the Zaan skyline, every 30 min. Last departure is at 4.00 pm
Tip: During Keukenhof season join the Hop on Hop off: Keukenhof line!