Roundtrip Travel to the Keukenhof from Amsterdam with fast track entry + THIS IS HOLLAND
The Keukenhof and THIS IS HOLLAND combination ticket is included with a round trip travel from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof. Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Upon arrival, you can bypass the queues and benefit of fast track entry.
The Keukenhof and THIS IS HOLLAND combination ticket is a perfect mix between traditional and modern. One the one hand, you can experience the Keukenhof. For decades, these magical gardens have been one of the most popular destinations for visitors all over the world! Unique and renowned for seas full of tulips and always with a link to a typical Dutch Theme. This year the Keukenhof will be entirely dedicated to A World of Colour. The theme of 2020 connects flowers with people from all over the world, which puts diversity in cultures and religions in the spotlight.
But on the other hand, This is Holland’s hyper modern Flight Experience will feel like you are flying as a bird. THIS IS HOLLAND opened its doors in the fall of 2017 and is a one-of-a-kind attraction, which you cannot miss during a visit in Amsterdam! The Flight Experience will get you an overview of how the Netherlands is created, while flying over beautiful traditional landscapes. In an interactive way you will learn everything about the Netherlands. With this in mind, you will have a unique experience and afterwards a better understanding of Holland.
The Keukenhof ticket is valid from March 21st till May 10th, 2020. The ticket for THIS IS HOLLAND remains valid for a year after purchase.
|Departure Amsterdam: THIS IS HOLLAND: Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam|
THIS IS HOLLAND: Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam
|Arrival Keukenhof: Stationsweg 166A, Lisse|
|The Keukenhof bus is not driving on 25 April, 2020|
|DURATION||Drive from Amsterdam to Keukenhof: 55 minutes|
|Visit at your own leisure.|
|✅ Fast Track Entry Keukenhof|
✅ Comfortable transport From Amsterdam
✅ Video presentation on the bus
✅ Full-colour Keukenhof guide book
✅ Entry to THIS IS HOLLAND
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Free ferry from Central station to the opposite side, direction: ‘Buiksloterweg’. This is only a 3 minute boat trip. From here, it is just a 1 minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||The bus runs the whole day and we make sure that there are always seats available! Therefore, you do not have to book your journey in advance!|
|Visiting the Keukenhof is the best in the morning.|
- During your trip to the Keukenhof you can watch an English video presentation. This presenation offers information about Dutch history, the landscape and why Holland is so famous for its flowers.
- This tour is a direct connection between centre and Keukenhof gardens.
- Roundtrip Bus: the bus is unfortunately not weelchair accessible.
- Please present your voucher at THIS IS HOLLAND. Here, you will receive a valid Sightseeing Amsterdam – Keukenhof return ticket. This ticket will include a day stamp.
- Viajes directos y frecuentes desde el centro de Amsterdam hasta los jardines Keukenhof
- Keukenhof es uno de los jardines de primavera más famosos y más grandes del mundo
- Evite las colas y visite Keukenhof a su propio ritmo
- La guía de audio ofrece información interesante durante su viaje