Be dazzled by Van Gogh’s Sunflowers and the lively city of Amsterdam!
Visit the renowned Van Gogh Museum and enjoy a canal cruise for an exciting and surprising journey through Amsterdam. At the Van Gogh Museum you can explore the largest collection of works by Vincent van Gogh. Make sure not to miss the highlights of Van Gogh’s collection such as; Sunflowers, Almond Blossom and The Potato Eaters. Just a 5 minute walk away are the popular canal boats of Blue Boat Company. Cruising through the canal district of Amsterdam is one of the most popular things to do. Enjoy the view of historic Amsterdam from a unique perspective and learn more on this lively city during a 75 minutes canal cruise. This package is sure to be a highlight of your trip to Amsterdam!
|LOCATION||Van Gogh Museum: Museumplein 6, Amsterdam|
Blue Boat Company: Stadhouderskade 30 (opposite Hard Rock Café), Amsterdam
|OPENING TIMES||Van Gogh Museum: daily 9.00 – 18.00 h, on Friday 9.00 – 22.00 h | 25 December 2016 – 8 January 2017, daily 9.00 – 19.00, Friday until 22.00 h, Saturday until 21.00 h|
Blue Boat Company: Summer season (March – October), daily 10.00 – 18.00 h, every 30 minutes | Winter season (November – February), daily 10.00 – 18.00 h, every hour. Note: during the Amsterdam Light Festival (1 December 2016 – 22 January 2017), the last departure is at 16.30 h.
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||Tram: 1, 2, 5 stop : Museumplein|
Bus: 170, 172, 197 stop : Museumplein
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||Van Gogh Museum: before 11.00 h and after 15.00 h|
Canal Cruise: all day
|DURATION||Van Gogh Museum: 2 hours|
Canal Cruise: 75 minutes
|TICKET TYPE||Direct e-ticketing|
The interactive audio guide offers an attractive multimedia experience allowing you to discover all there is to know about Vincent van Gogh. The audio guide is tailor made for those wishing to visit at leisure, see the highlights or perhaps discover with your family. The audio guide is offered in 10 languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese.
The Blue Boat Company Canal Cruise, departure point Stadhouderskade opposite Hard Rock Café, offers audio commentary in the following languages: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Chinese (Mandarin), Cantonese, Korean, Swedish & Finnish.
- Van Gogh Museum: wheelchair accessible
- Canal Cruise: Blue Boat Company offers wheelchair lifts
- Van Gogh Museum: direct access with your e-ticket at the fast track entry | Children up to 18 years old are free of charge | audio guide € 5,00 for adults, € 3,00 children (13-17 yrs), children aged 6-12 years join their parents for free
- Canal Cruise: exchange your e-ticket at the cash desk to enter the Canal cruise | A surcharge is required during the Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise (1 December 2016 – 22 January 2017).
- The largest collection of Van Gogh’s masterpieces in the world.
- An extensive selection of unique and luxury gifts, design, souvenirs, jewellery, posters and books are available in the Van Gogh Museum shop.
- Being one of the most famous museums in the world, the Van Gogh Museum can have lengthy ticket lines. Our skip the line tickets give you priority access.
- Relax and enjoy the views during a 75-minute Canal Cruise.