Enjoy the Ultimate Flight Experience over Holland in Amsterdam!
THIS IS HOLLAND opened its door in the fall of 2017 and is an exciting and new attraction, not to miss if you are visiting Amsterdam!
You will get an overview of how the Netherlands was created, while flying over the beautiful landscapes, feeling like a bird. You will learn everything about the Dutch, the people who have water as their best friend and their worst enemy alike. Using mounds, dikes, windmills and polders, they succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea, creating this extraordinary country below sea level. After this experience, you will have a better understanding of Holland!
You’ll forget that you’re in Amsterdam and feel as though you’re really flying over the Dutch landscape. Breathtakingly beautiful filming will give you a spectacular aerial perspective. Also, special effects like sound, wind, water and smell will make it even more so like the flight is real.
Go visit THIS IS HOLLAND and see it for yourself!
While your over the IJ river, you can also try the view over Amsterdam at the LOOKOUT, accompanied by a nice cocktail for instance!
|LOCATION||Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam North|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||From Amsterdam Central station:|
Take the free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg, which departs from outside Central Station every 3 minutes, and also takes 3 minutes!
|TICKET TYPE||Smartphone accepted with QR code|
Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the Flight Experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion.
- Large backpacks and bags should be stored in the lockers near the entrance.
- Pets are not permitted (only assistance dogs)
- Thanks to the astonishing special effects projected on a huge domed screen, you’ll feel like you’re flying over the country’s must-sees.
- In the Holland Lounge you can find out more about the sights you’ve flown over.
- Flying like a bird, you get an overview of how the Netherlands was created